We are delighted to report that, in accordance with Scottish Government guidance on the relaxation of coronavirus-related restrictions, we have re-opened our offices with effect from Monday 3rd August 2020.
Please note that this is only the first stage in what will be a phased return to normality. We cannot yet say how long this process will take, or how much more “normality” we will be able to restore with each phase, since these will depend on the pace at which the risk from the virus is minimised and, hopefully, eliminated. We do however expect to be subject to significant restrictions for the next few months. Our first concern remains the safety of our clients, and of our staff.
For the time being, we will be working from our offices for three days per week – Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. For the remainder of the week we will be working from home. We can be contacted on our published telephone numbers – which are repeated below – on each of these days.
For the days in which we are working from our offices, the following restrictions will apply until further notice. Please note that these are necessary for your protection as well as for ours, and they will be applied without exception:
- Access to our offices will be by appointment only. An appointment can be made by telephoning 0141 552 0009. Please do not come to our offices without an appointment, as you will be refused admittance.
- Whilst in our offices, a face-mask must be worn at all times.
- Appointments will be restricted to a maximum of 1 hour.
- During appointments, social distancing will be adhered to at all times. The appropriate distances have been clearly marked throughout our offices.
- There will be no physical contact so, sorry, no handshakes or hugs.
- We cannot offer refreshments, tea or coffee.
- We would ask that, where possible, you do not use our toilets.
We look forward to the day when we can dispense with these requirements and maintain a more normal relationship with our friends. In the meantime, we thank you for your patience and understanding in what are difficult and unusual times for us all.
General Enquiries: 0141 552 0009
Cathy Molloy: 0141 255 1602
Scott Jenkins: 0141 255 1608
Euan McIlvride: 0141 255 1604